Basiclab Emulsion serum with 0,3% pure retinol, 3% witamic C and coenzyme Q10. Reneval & stimulation 30ml
Specialized night serum in the form of a light emulsion with pure retinol 0.3%, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate and coenzyme Q10 has an effective anti-wrinkle and corrective effect. By stimulating the skin to renew, it clearly improves its structure and firmness, smoothes it and reduces the visibility of pores and wrinkles. At the same time, the optimal combination of soothing and moisturizing ingredients reduces the effects of building the skin’s tolerance to retinol, accelerating its regeneration, strengthening the hydrolipid barrier, effectively protecting it against moisture loss and reducing redness and peeling.
How to use
We carry out the retinol treatment in the fall-winter season (approximately from September to March / April). When using retinol in care, we absolutely apply high SPF50 + sun protection for the day and avoid exposure to the sun. It should also be remembered that during the treatment with retinol, the skin requires increased hydration and regeneration.
- Start using retinol always from a lower concentration, i.e. 0.3 or 0.5% – both when carrying out the treatment for the first time and resuming it after a longer break.
- We introduce retinol gradually, during the first 2 weeks, using every 4-5 evening. After every two weeks, we reduce the interval between applications by 1 day.
- Apply it only once a day, only in the evening care, on clean and dry skin, avoiding the eye area.
- At the beginning of introducing retinol into care, we apply it ourselves to observe the skin reaction. Ultimately, approx. 30-40 minutes after applying retinol, you can apply a moisturizing and regenerating product, e.g. a serum with ceramides and / or a lipid cream for winter.
- In the first weeks of use, you can observe redness, dryness or irritation of the skin, as well as its peeling – this is the result of building the skin’s tolerance to this active substance.
- Switch to a higher concentration of retinol at the earliest when the skin tolerates the use of a lower minimum 4-5 times a week. We also introduce a higher concentration “from scratch”, building skin tolerance – first every 4 days, gradually increasing the frequency over time.
Średnia ocena: 4.101 (82.02%)
Na podstawie: 104 ocen