Basiclab Emulsion serum with 1% pure retinol, 5% vitamin C and 2% cantella asiatica stem cells 30ml
Specialized night serum in the form of a light emulsion with pure, stable 1% retinol, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, coenzyme Q10 and stem cells from Asiatic Pennywort has an effective anti-wrinkle and corrective effect. By stimulating the skin to renew, it clearly improves its structure and firmness, smoothes it and reduces the visibility of pores and wrinkles. At the same time, the optimal combination of soothing and moisturizing ingredients reduces the effects of building the skin’s tolerance to retinol, accelerating its regeneration, strengthening the hydrolipid barrier, effectively protecting it against moisture loss and reducing redness and flaking.
Attention! We recommend using the product only after building the skin’s tolerance to a lower concentration of retinol. When you come into contact with this active ingredient for the first time or come back to using it after a longer break, we suggest purchasing an Emulsion Serum with 0.3% pure retinol or a Serum with 0.5% pure retinol.
How to use
We carry out the retinol treatment in the fall-winter season (approximately from September to March / April). When using retinol in care, we absolutely apply high SPF50 + sun protection for the day and avoid exposure to the sun. It should also be remembered that during the treatment with retinol, the skin requires increased hydration and regeneration.
- Start using retinol always from a lower concentration, i.e. 0.3 or 0.5% – both when carrying out the treatment for the first time and resuming it after a longer break.
- Introduce retinol gradually, during the first 2 weeks, using every 4-5 evening. After every two weeks, we reduce the interval between applications by 1 day.
- Apply it only once a day, only in the evening care, on clean and dry skin, avoiding the eye area.
- At the beginning of introducing retinol into care, we apply it ourselves to observe the skin reaction. Ultimately, approx. 30-40 minutes after applying retinol, you can apply a moisturizing and regenerating product, e.g. a serum with ceramides and / or a lipid cream for winter.
- In the first weeks of use, you can observe redness, dryness or irritation of the skin, as well as its peeling – this is the result of building the skin’s tolerance to this active substance.
- switch to a higher concentration of retinol at the earliest when the skin tolerates the use of a lower minimum 4-5 times a week. We also introduce a higher concentration “from scratch”, building skin tolerance – first every 4 days, gradually increasing the frequency over time.
- The use of retinol throughout the year is acceptable, but in the spring and summer period it is worth switching to a lower concentration, and when planning increased exposure to the sun, stop it completely for about 4 weeks earlier.
Średnia ocena: 4.101 (82.02%)
Na podstawie: 104 ocen