Basiclab Stimulating acid peeling with glycolid acid 8%, lactobionic acid 4%, resveratrol and glutathione. Firming and smoothness 30ml
Stimulating acid peeling with 8% glycolic acid, 4% lactobionic acid, tripeptide and two strong antioxidants, glutathione and resveratrol contributes to skin stimulation, smoothing its structure. In addition, it brightens and firms the skin, while reducing fine lines and having an anti-wrinkle effect. The skin becomes taut, moisturized, radiant and more susceptible to the action of active ingredients.
- Glycolic acid has a micro-exfoliating effect on the stratum corneum, preventing excessive keratosis and thoroughly cleansing the skin. Deeply moisturizes and stimulates the skin to regenerate, accelerating the processes of cell renewal. It supports the reduction of discoloration, fine wrinkles and scars, thus contributing to the improvement of its structure and color. By stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, it makes the skin smoother and delays the aging process.
- Lactobionic acid effectively soothes and reduces redness, accelerates regeneration and renewal of the skin, increasing its hydration. The combination of acids with arginine ensures their more effective, but less aggressive action. The optimal concentration of tripeptide stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid, contributing to a significant increase in the level of skin hydration, and by replacing the filler ingredients, it firms and smoothes it.
- The duo of strong antioxidants (glutathione and resveratrol) effectively neutralizes the effects of free radicals, brightens the skin and plays an important role in the elimination of discoloration, e.g. post-inflammatory. Through effective hydration, it makes the skin tighter and radiant.
- Moisturized, radiant and radiant skin
- The dead skin is exfoliated, the skin is stimulated to renew and regenerate
- Reduced discoloration, even skin tone
- The skin is smooth, taut, small wrinkles are smoothed out
- Increased skin susceptibility to the absorption of active ingredients
How to use
Before using the peeling, it is worth carrying out an allergic test on the elbow bend – apply a little of the product to clean and dry skin in the elbow bend, wash it off after 10 minutes and observe it for the next 24 hours.
In the event of an adverse skin reaction, the product should not be used further.
The peeling is intended for use only in the evening, 1-2 times a week, on clean and dry skin.
Apply evenly on the face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes, mouth, wings of the nose and mucous membranes. Leave for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water to neutralize the acid.
Średnia ocena: 4.102 (82.04%)
Na podstawie: 105 ocen