EstroVita Genius Kids 150ml
A unique composition obtained from marine microalgae oil as well as linseed, rosehip and blackcurrant oil with natural lemon flavouring
BIOESTERS OFomega 3 • 6 • 9 ACIDS DHA
Vitamin K2 MK-7 Vitamin D3 Vitamin E concentration and brain function1, normal growth and development2
EstroVita Genius Kids is a dietary supplement intended for children over 3 years of age. It is made of a unique composition of oils (microalgae, linseed, blackcurrant and rosehip oil). It contains a unique combination of two forms of omega-3 fatty acids (ALA i DHA). Docosahexaenoic acid DHA from microalgae oil contributes
to correct functioning of the brain and development of the organism. ALA alpha-linolenic acid contributes to correct growth and development of children.
In EstroVita Genius Kids there is a carefully selected composition of fatty acids from the omega-3/omega-6 group in perfect proportion Ω3/Ω6 and vitamin D, E and K complex. Vitamins D3 and K2 contribute to correct growth and development of bones.
The product does not contain: sugar, artificial antioxidants, preservatives, colouring agents, allergens
Store in a dry and well-ventilated place. After opening the bottle, the supplement should be stored below 5°C and consumed within 2 months. The product is packaged in a protective atmosphere (nitrogen). The dietary supplement should be kept out of reach of young children.
Do not use if allergic to any of the preparation ingredients.
Ethyl esters of omega fatty acids of vegetable origin (linseed oil, Schizochytrium microalgae oil, rosehip oil, blackcurrant oil), natural flavour (lemon), rosemary oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol), Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7), sweetener (steviol glycosides), Vitamin D (cholecalciferol).
|Nutrients||Amount in 2.5 ml||Percentage of RWS*||Amount in 5 ml||Percentage of RWS*
|Omega-3: Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) as ethyl ester||1.1 g||**||2.2 g||**|
|Omega-3: docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in the form of ethyl ester||0.125 g||**||0.250 g||**|
|Omega-6: linoleic acid (LA) as ethyl ester||0.33 g||**||0.66 g||**|
|Omega-9: oleic acid (OL) as ethyl ester||0.30 g||**||0.60 g||**|
|Rosemary oil||17.8 mg||**||35.6 mg||**|
|Vitamin E||8 mg||67%||16 mg||134%|
|Vitamin K||25 µg||33%||50 µg||66%|
|Vitamin D||25 µg||500%||50 µg||1000%|
* RWS – reference intake value.
** No reference intake value.
Recommended daily dose:
Children from 3 to 9 years of age – 2.5 ml, children over 10 years of age – 5 ml. To be consumed during a meal. is recommended to use the measure attached to the package. Avoid contact of the product with other plastics. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
Effects of use:
- Alpha-linolenic acid, linoleic acid2 – essential fatty acids are needed for the proper growth and development of children (a beneficial effect occurs with a daily intake of 2 g of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and 10 g of linoleic acid (LA)).
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)1 – contributes to maintaining normal brain function, normal vision and normal levels of triglycerides in blood.
- Roseship oil – supports the immune system and the body’s defences and contributes to well-being.
- Blackcurrant oil – contributes to the proper functioning of muscles and joints.
- Rosemary oil – supports the immune system and the body’s natural defences.
- Vitamin E – helps to protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin K2 – helps to maintain healthy bones.
- Vitamin D3 – helps the proper functioning of the immune system in children, helps the proper functioning of muscles, is needed for proper growth and development of bones in children.
Średnia ocena: 4.130 (82.6%)
Na podstawie: 133 ocen
There are no reviews yet.