EstroVita Immuno 250 ml
A unique composition obtained from 4 oils linseed, blackcurrant, nigella and evening primrose oil with natural lemon aroma
BIOESTERS OF omega 3 • 6 • 9 ACIDS
Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2 MK-7 immunity1, body strenghtening2
EstroVita Immuno is a dietary supplement with the highest concentrated content of omega -3, -6, -9 fatty acids isolated from a unique mixture of four vegetable oils ( linseed, blaccurrant2, nigella and evening primose oil). The presence of blackcurrant oil contributes to strengthening of the organism. EstroVita Immuno contains a carefully selected composition of fatty acids from theomega-3/omega-6 group in perfect proportion Ω3/Ω6 and a complex of vitamins A, D, E and K. Vitamins A and D help in correct functioning of the immune system.
Vegetable omega-3, -6, -9 fatty acids contained in the preparation occur in a unique form of monoparticles (ethyl esters). The form of ethyl esters ensures excellent bioavailability and high bioretention of omega-3, -6, -9 fatty acids in the human body.
The product does not contain: artificial antioxidants, preservatives, colouring agents, allergens.
Store in a dry and well-ventilated place. After opening the bottle, the supplement should be stored below 5°C and consumed within 2 months. The product is packaged in a protective atmosphere (nitrogen). The dietary supplement should be kept out of reach of young children.
Ethyl esters of higher fatty acids with high content of omega-3, -6, -9 essential unsaturated fatty acids, natural lemon flavour, rosemary oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol), Vitamin A (beta-carotene), Vitamin K (menaquinone-7), Vitamin D (cholecalciferol).
|Nutrients||Amount in 5 ml||Percentage of RWS|
|Omega-3: alpha-linolenic acid as ethyl ester||2.4 g||**|
|Omega-6: linoleic acid as ethyl ester||0.8 g||**|
|Omega-9: oleic acid as ethyl ester||0.9 g||**|
|Rosemary oil||35.6 g||**|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100%|
| Vitamin A
|Vitamin K||75 µg||100%|
|Vitamin D||50 µg||1000%|
* RWS – reference intake value.
** No reference intake value.
Recommended daily dose:
5 ml during a meal. It is recommended to use the measure attached to the package. Avoid contact of the product with other plastics. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
The ingredients contained in EstroVita Immuno contribute to:
- Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid) – helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels (beneficial effects occur with a daily intake of 2 g of ALA).
- Blackcurrant oil2 – strengthens the body, contributes to the proper functioning of muscles and joints.
- Evening primrose oil – helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Rosemary oil – supports the immune system and the body’s natural defences.
- Vitamin A1 – helps in the proper functioning of the immune system, helps to maintain the proper condition
of mucous membranes.
- Vitamin D1 – helps in the proper functioning of the immune system, helps in the proper functioning
of muscles, helps to maintain healthy bones.
- Vitamin E – helps to protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin K – helps to maintain healthy bones.
Średnia ocena: 4.81 (96.2%)
Na podstawie: 84 ocen