EstroVita Immuno Kids 150 ml
A unique composition obtained from 4 oils linseed, blackcurrant, nigella and evening primrose oil with natural lemon aroma
BIOESTERS OF omega 3 • 6 • 9 ACIDS
Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2 MK-7 immunity1, body strenghtening2
EstroVita Immuno kids is a dietary supplement intended for children over 3 years of age with the highest concentrated content of omega -3, -6, -9 fatty acids isolated from a unique mixture of four vegetable oils (linseed, blaccurrant2, nigella and evening primose oil). The presence of blackcurrant oil contributes
to strengthening of the organism. EstroVita Immuno kids contains a carefully selected composition of fatty acids from the omega-3/omega-6 group in perfect proportion Ω3/Ω6 and a complex of vitamins A, D, E and K. Vitamins A and D help in correct functioning of the immune system.
Vegetable omega-3, -6, -9 fatty acids contained in the preparation occur in a unique form of monoparticles (ethyl esters). The form of ethyl esters ensures excellent bioavailability and high bioretention of omega-3, -6, -9 fatty acids in the human body.
The product does not contain: artificial antioxidants, preservatives, colouring agents, allergens.
Store in a dry and well-ventilated place. After opening the bottle, the supplement should be stored below 5°C and consumed within 2 months. The product is packaged in a protective atmosphere (nitrogen). The dietary supplement should be kept out of reach of young children.
Do not use if allergic to any of the preparation ingredients.
Ethyl esters of higher fatty acids with a high content of omega-3, -6, -9 essential unsaturated fatty acids, natural lemon flavour, rosemary oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol), Vitamin A
(beta-carotene), Vitamin K (menaquinone-7), Vitamin D (cholecalciferol), sweetener (steviol glycosides).
|Nutrients||Amount in 2.5 ml||Percentage of RWS||Amount in 5 ml||Percentage of RWS|
|Omega-3: alpha-linolenic acid as ethyl ester||1.2 g||**||2.4 g||**|
|Omega-6: linoleic acid as ethyl ester||0.4 g||**||0.8 g||**|
|Omega-9: oleic acid as ethyl ester||0.45 g||**||0,9 g||**|
|Rosemary oil||17.8 mg||**||35.6 g||**|
|Vitamin E||6 mg||50%||12 mg||100%|
| Vitamin A
|Vitamin K||25 µg||33%||50 µg||66%|
|Vitamin D||25 µg||500%||50 µg||1000%|
* RWS – reference intake value.
** No reference intake value.
Recommended daily dose:
Children from 3 to 9 years of age – 2.5 ml, children over 10 years of age – 5 ml, during a meal. It is recommended to use the measure attached to the package. Avoid contact of the product with other plastics. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
The ingredients contained in EstroVita Immuno kids contribute to:
- Alpha-linolenic acid, linoleic acid – unsaturated fatty acids are needed for normal growth and development of children (a beneficial effect occurs with a daily intake of 2 g of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and 10 g of linoleic acid (LA)).
- Blackcurrant oil2 – strengthens the body, contributes to the proper functioning of muscles and joints.
- Evening primrose oil – helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Rosemary oil – supports the immune system and the body’s natural defences.
- Vitamin A1 – helps in the proper functioning of the immune system, helps to maintain the proper condition of mucous membranes.
- Vitamin D1 – helps the proper functioning of the immune system in children, helps the proper functioning of muscles, is needed for proper growth and development of bones in children.
- Vitamin E – helps to protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin K – helps to maintain healthy bones.
Średnia ocena: 4.82 (96.4%)
Na podstawie: 85 ocen
There are no reviews yet.