Lullalove Body massage brush dry tampico
Replace chemical cosmetics and expensive spa treatments with one unique brush! Made of 100% plants – beech wood binding, agave cactus bristles and cotton handcutter, it is a completely natural device for home body care. Regular brushing provides skin elasticity, stimulates the immune system and improves well-being.
Over time, our metabolism slows down. There is swelling, stagnant water or heaviness of the limbs. This is the result of poor work of the lymphatic system. Brushing helps to eliminate these ailments. The hard brush also perfectly copes with cellulite, ingrown hairs or rough forearms, buttocks or elbows. At first, the massage can seem painful and this is a normal sensation. The skin needs to get used to it. The tradition of dry brushing comes from Ayurvedic medicine. The purpose of massage, in addition to removing dead epidermis, is to get rid of deposits of toxins. Massage also helps to get rid of tension. Made in the morning – excites, in the evening – relaxes.
How to massage the body?
– from the bottom up with moving, long movements. Movements always have to go towards the heart, that is, according to the flow of lymph
– we brush our legs and hands as if we were sweeping the floor:) We brush the abdomen and joints (i.e. arms, knees, hips, wrists and ankles) with spherical movements.
– pressure depends on the thickness of the skin – on the neckline or armpits we do it more gently than on the sole of the feet
– Lotions or oils are not used for massage.
How often to brush the skin?
– preferably before each bath or at least 3 times a week
– the effect of smoothing the skin is visible already after 3-4 brushing.
What does brush massage help?
– releases from tension – especially when brushing the neck and shoulders
– reduces swelling
– helps with joint pain
– firms and elasticizes the skin
– brushing the bust we get rid of lymphatic deposits formed when wearing a bra
– great for fresh red stretch marks
– improves blood supply and stimulates the immune system.
Średnia ocena: 4.32 (86.4%)
Na podstawie: 35 ocen