Lullalove Dry body brush – round
Forget all chemical cosmetics and expensive spa treatments and replace them with one natural dry body brush!
Our massage brush is 100% natural – a beech wood frame, agave bristle hair and a cotton hand strap for easy grip.
Using our dry body brush regularly will improve skin’s elasticity, reduce the appearance of cellulite, help stimulate the immune system and even improve your mood.
How to dry brush your skin?
- use a long sliding motion from bottom up – movement direction must always go towards the heart (lymph flow)
- brush your legs and hands as if you were sweeping the floor :) For your stomach and joints (e.g. elbows, knees, hips, wrists and ankles) use gentle circular movements
- pressure depends on the thickness of skin in the massaged area – go gentle around the neckline or under the arms
- NO balms or oils should be used for the massage
How often to dry body brush?
- ideally before each bath/shower, but we understand that’s easier said than done for busy mums, so try at least 3 times a week
- After the first 3 or 4 brushes you will see and feel your skin getting smoother
What are the dry body brushing benefits?
- releases tension – especially when brushing neck and shoulders
- reduces swelling
- helps to relieve joint pain
- firms and smooths skin
- works great on still fresh red stretch marks to reduce their appearance
- improves blood circulation and stimulates the immune system
Średnia ocena: 4.58 (91.6%)
Na podstawie: 61 ocen