Lullalove Enzyme peel with ginkgo biloba 30g
Our enzyme peel effectively removes dead skin cells and brightens up the skin without any mechanical scrubbing, skin irritation or feeling of tight skin.
It is suitable for all skin types even for skin too sensitive for a standard skin scrub. Our enzyme peel can also be used to deep clean skin or as a face mask.
- Yellow clay – helps skin to regenerate
- Ginkgo biloba extract – a strong antioxidant that supports skins natural elasticity
- Bromelain – dissolves dead epidermis
- Papina – accelerates wound healing, has anti-inflammatory properties, soothes the skin and dissolves dead skin cells, as a result the skin is smoother
- Vitamin C – strengthens, brightens and smoothens the skin.
- Sea water – improves skin hydration.
How to use
Our enzyme peel comes in a form of a dry powder. Mix the required amount in a ratio of 1 tbsp of powder to 2 tbsp of tap water. Mix together, then apply on the skin avoiding the area around the eyes. Leave for 10 – 15 minutes, then rinse off with water. Use once or twice a week depending on skin type.
TIP: Use tap water, do not mix with mineral water.
Avoid sunbathing after using the peel and use sunscreen to protect the skin.
Średnia ocena: 4.77 (95.4%)
Na podstawie: 80 ocen